Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Boomz (Accepted)

Go down

Application - Boomz (Accepted) Empty Application - Boomz (Accepted)

Post  Boomz34 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:57 pm

In game name: Boomz
Class: Wizzy
Current Level: 100 and 86%
Other characters on Harshlands (names, levels, and guilds): - Gankerz - max geared 85 sin in guild Outcasts
When do you play and how long: If not every, most days for 3+ hours
Languages you speak: English
Age: I don't like giving away specific info... If it is absolutely necesary, then you can pm me in the game
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing this many for a very long time... In fact i was the original Legendary Hitman (Beamhoof Slicer is the one for Wizzy). I also am a self imposed comidian..... you will see.... i'm funny... i think LOL

Build and gears
Post your exact stats and gears using PWcalc.com. DO NOT add any buffs except passives!
Change the color of the link to yellow or insert random spaces when posting to make it work: htt p: / / pwc alc.c o m/0b3a 59d3557 85bfb I have on sage Stone Barrier and Sage Wellspring Quaff (without bonus damage from WQ)

If you would use different gears in TW, please post a second URL using PWcalc.com. - only possible difference would be my Beamhoof Slicer (+7 and gemmed) but unlikely

Are you demon or sage? - sage
Do you you have any special demon/sage skills you think we should know about? - I have every sage skill except for 3

What plans do you have gearwise for the next two months? - I plan on getting Nirvana 2nd recast/G16 for boots and bracers, I am currently working on making G16 weapon (Sandy World). Cape and legs are possible changes are well later on

Territory Wars
On what days are you generally able to attend TWs: every is possible
Friday: yes
Saturday: yes
Sunday: yes
Do you have Ventrilo: yes
Do you have a mic: yes
What is your Territory War experience: - not much... only did 1 or 2 with Outcasts

Factions
Current and previous factions: BloodGods, Outcasts, current is Legacy
Name of previous factions and the reason you left/were kicked: BloodGods did merge with Outcasts, and later i moved alt to Outcasts and some Outcast members formed Legacy. I am looking for a very good faction because the people in Legacy are not active and i want a guild that is as active as I am
Have you applied to any other factions past 4 weeks? - No

Reference
Do you know someone in Absinthe who told you to apply? - I have been told many times by many people throughout a long period of time that i should join... I finally decided to :)

Do you agree to faction rules: - yes
https://absinthe.forumotion.net/t2-rules-and-regulations

Additional information (voluntary)
Is there anything you feel is relevant for us to know? - I am always working my hardest to improve my character and techniques and when i am available I always try to help out my fellow faction members. Also, during free time on the game i love to farm and play the auction house and catshops to make coins. A lot of people call me an "Auction House Master" ....

Boomz34

Back to top Go down

Application - Boomz (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Boomz (Accepted)

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Application has been moved to voting
~Note this could take up to several days if you have any question/concerns/upgrades please reply here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:17 pm

You need to change your belt and neck to Protection Ornaments, this provides pdef.
Also, 99 wrist and boots would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:50 pm

No response ~ Closing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down